Done converting xls -> SQL Server...so far everything seems OK
Last week I 'discovered' the Dictionary Object...seems perfect when to pass/get parameters from a function (I don't use Actions). So now I am converting my test case functions using Dictionary Object instead of ordinary variables.
+ Easy to add parameters
+ Allows optional parameters
+ Allows multiple output values
+ Since my test parameters are now in a table (pair-wise) I can have a Dictionary Object with the entire recordset (select parameter_name, parameter_value where test_case_id = ...) which is easy to merge with my global test parameters (test environment etc) and have it in my call to a test case.
Set objTCOutputData = MyTestCase (objTCInputData)
- Values in a Dictionary Object are not visible when debugging :-(
What about passive scanning?
-
In security testing, passive scanning is quite a big thing. You browse or
spider a web site, and the network traffic is scanned to find potential
vulnerabi...
6 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment