Friday 14 August 2009

Testing Dashboard part 2

As you already may know...I like dashboards (probably too much...)

After I was being aware of the Google Chart API and I also found this JavaScript implementation, I am thinking of using the Google-o-meters showing different coverage metrics in my auto-generated real-time test report which is based on both on subjective conclusions as well as logged regression test result data...




Building dashboards is rather simple, the hard part is to collect proper test status data...

2 comments:

Luci said...

Could tell me how exactly to use dashborad concept.......please
Is there any way to integrate selenium with test link using pearl

Stefan Thelenius said...

Hi,

Well, you need to customize it to your needs, examples of implementations are found in this post (check out the links)...