Thursday 16 January 2014

QTP: Last chapter for me?


This post is to announce that I don't use QTP anymore and that my knowledge and skills of the tool is likely to decrease as time goes by.

The reason for me not using QTP is that I have other homegrown tools that I use instead and that my team is building a lot of automated checks in Java instead nowadays.

My approach to automation has also switched to more "semi-automation" mainly used to support/enhance testing.

I am not posting here very often nowadays but I have some posts coming up regarding comparsion tips and tricks among other things, stay tuned!

I have also started a new blog (in Swedish) which is about the Swedish financial- and pension domain primary.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We can help you reach your marketing lists or Sales Leads
Email Appending list is continuously updated with most accurate, quality and verified contacts.

CEO Mailing and Email Lists provide complete marketing information such as
· First Name, Last Name
· Business Name
· Practice Specialty, Specialty Code
· Email, Postal Address and Zip Code
· SIC /NAICS Code and NPI Numbers.
· Phone Number and Fax Number
· License Number
· Web address